Solutions Specialist - Toronto
Chronometriq is Canada’s leading end-to end appointment booking solution for the healthcare industry.
Chronometriq provides professionals in the healthcare industry and others with best-in-class end-to-end online appointment booking solutions that enhance the Clinic and Patient experience. Easy to integrate, and easy to use for clients and end users, Chronometriq improves care while increasing profitability for your clinics.
Due to our accelerated growth, we have need of a solution specialist to oversee our growth in the Toronto and Ontario market. The position is based in Toronto.
As a key member of an integrated sales, marketing and operations team, you will be on the front line for new customer acquisition and revenue growth for existing customers.
Your role will be:
Sales and Account Management: includes prospecting and approaching new customers, product demonstration (in person or remotely) participation in industry conferences and conclusion of client agreements.
Stimulate demand: contribute to revenue growth from existing customers to increase average revenue per clinic by offering our products and process improvement opportunities to customers.
We work together. You meet the following expectations:
- Motivated and above average potential
- Positive attitude
- Team player and natural tendency to help others
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to think independently in performance of role and takes initiative
- Intrapreneur and focus on achieving results
- Knowledge of Salesforce Sales
- Relational / consulting sales experience
- Customer orientation
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to perform multiple collateral tasks
- Knowledge of the medical environment (an asset)
- Undergraduate degree in relevant field
- Available for travel within Canada and the US (valid passport and driver's license)
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Tech savvy